Tuesday 28 August 2012

tight oil-bakken oil mixup

As Rick (of Tyee)reminds me--thanks Rick:, you are right as to my sloppy terminology--the dilemma remains for me however---there's huge 'oil production' potential on the horizon, and coming soon, we're led to believe--if I'm to believe the numbers put forward on line--be it shale oil or Bakken reserve or?? --the issue might still be, is the Alberta tar sands oil becoming challenged by these new deposits--a scary thought for some??
As for natural gas picture it's the same concern--no matter where it originates,,yes I read about the fracking concerns but they're still fracking!--as I understand the situation there's a huge abundance of natural gas in the world(yes likely the shale deposits)--and every one that has any is scrambling to find a market--natural gas is a superb energy resource and I wonder why it's so under utilized--how are your Encana shares doing--and why is that??Thus my conspiracy implication..
What to do? sell Syncrude, sell OR buy Encana? move to Saskatchewan---
I know, this is no laughing matter--so any comprehensive dissertation on the big picture would be welcomed--let's ask the BIGGIES in the oil and gas PATCH to paint the BIG PICTURE for us--something you'll believe!!Are you laughing yet?still?

No comments:

Post a Comment